Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I Love MY AMC's

Doc wrote:
It's about time that our cars
(Hornet's/Gremlin's/Concords/Spirits) are getting recognized instead of
just the few flashy performance cars AMC made.
"Doc"

Something I have noticed in the past is more and more "bread and butter"
AMCs popping up at meets. These are the cars that kept Nash, Rambler and AMC
in business year after year and sold to the masses. But few survived. In the
last 4-5 years I have noticed more late 50's Nashs, 1960-69 Ramblers and
70-up Hornet, Gremlin, Concord, Spirit and Eagles attending meets. To me at
least this is a nice sign that people realize you can fix up, restify, or
restore one of these for a fraction of a price of some of the other
collectible, and possibly lower production, AMCs. But for too long the meets
have seemed to be filled with AMXs, Javelins, and just seems that in the
past few years, more and more people are beginning to 'discover' the many
other fine products AMC produced, and fixing them up.
Eddie stakes