Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: year of manufacturer license plates

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: year of manufacturer license plates

Yea Doc the insurance was the big thing with me. With 5 cars including the Gremlin I am insurance poor. I went from $350 a year just for liability to $110 for full coverage with $5000 value. Of course like my agent said the $5000 is just a figure. If I totaled it tomorrow I wouldn't get more than $5,000 but getting that much might be a big problem.
Terry