rear wiper problem

here is the deal .the rear hatchback wiper on my eagle wagon never
work .so last week i bough a new used motor. tested and everything .
install it . and still didnt work . so brought the old motor to
electric engine shop for testing and turn out its good .so now i got
a wiring problem and 2 good motor .there is a yellow and brown wire
going to the motor. could someone tell me wich one of those wire is
the hot one . and how can i hot wire it at the dash with a tuggle
switch .thanks PAUL