Re: Gremmie prices

Ive seen a few go on ebay for 3-4 grand. Theres a nice low mileage
Gremlin on sale on ebay a few days ago that brought in over 3500
bucks.
I know there not big collectors, but around here it costs 5 grand to
have a car tubbed plus another 1500 in tires and then you still have
cash in the gearing and posi, so I'll keep mine before I give it
away. Ive got way to much in it.
I think Ive got a lead on a motor thats inexpensive that I may put
in to enjoy it until I get my other one built.
Thanks all for the reply's. Rod
P.S. Im in Ohio. Bout an hour from KY. :)