Re: Gremmie prices

Hi Rob, not sure if this will help or hinder, but the restored 75 Gremlin,
black, 304, AT
on the front of the trailer here sold for $2000 in Fort Worth, TX a few
months ago when I sold those other two on the trailer here. It was really
nice although originally started it's life as a D7 Trans Am Red vehicle,
very clean, even under carriage, and the new owner picked it up after the
seller had it for sale for 10 months for $2500/obo up there in the auto
trader. My two, the gold 74 Gremlin X was complete, not running, but nice
dash, lots of options inclduing factory ac, ps, pdb, luggage rack, rally
rims, tint, am/fm more stuff can't remember, but I sold it after 9 months of
ads for $450; the 76 Gremlin on the back in green was a rare color, 258-6,
3spd, bad engine, but complete car and easy resto, also sold for $450. Same
person bought all three Gremlins, him and his wife in Michigan wanted to own
a Gremlin from all years 1970-78 and this 74, 75, 76 would make a dent in
that and only ones they were missing if I recall were a 70 and 77.

Since you are in Texas, (I think?) one of your best ad deals is Auto Trader,
as you can get two magazines for one price and they have a "run it till it
sells" for about $79. Put it in the Texas Custom Classic Sportscar Trader
and maybe the Dallas/FT Worth editions if you do, lots of exposure for a
good price.

Good luck with your Gremlins, oh, Doc you asked about my own Gremlin 74
which I had on ebay, no it was a no sale at $1400, got close but no cigar,
more ads will begin in other places shortly for it. Here is the link of the
auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2477722585&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com