Re: 83 Concord problems: A little rust and rear wheel cylinders

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sebastiengf" <interskalactic@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
>
> I don't want to sound like a jerk or something but we should probably
> be careful before we accuse a bodyshop of just trying to get more
> money from somebody.

If you read my reply closely to your question I told you why he said you don't need the vinal roof. So his T-Bird looks good, that is not the question. Since I am not makeing no money on the job I gave you the simple facts and my honest professional opinion. It's your car and your money to do as you please. But go to more than one place for an estimate, just some friendly advice. Later!!! Za Doctor has left za House. Say Amen & AMC!!!!
"Doc"