Re: 83 Concord problems: A little rust and rear wheel cylinders

Re: 83 Concord problems: A little rust and rear wheel cylinders

Hi Doc. I think you mistook someone else's post for mine. But it Is
good advice.
All my best.
Jeff
*driving AMCs since 1971*

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<interskalactic@xxxx> wrote:
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> >
> > I don't want to sound like a jerk or something but we should
probably
> > be careful before we accuse a bodyshop of just trying to get more
> > money from somebody.
>
> If you read my reply closely to your question I told you why he
said you don't need the vinal roof. So his T-Bird looks good, that is
not the question. Since I am not makeing no money on the job I gave
you the simple facts and my honest professional opinion. It's your
car and your money to do as you please. But go to more than one place
for an estimate, just some friendly advice. Later!!! Za Doctor has
left za House. Say Amen & AMC!!!!