Re: 83 Concord problems: A little rust and rear wheel cylinders

Re: 83 Concord problems: A little rust and rear wheel cylinders

 Hi Doc
I wouldn't exactly call this guy my friend. He specializes in Fords.
T birds, Mustangs that sort of thing. When I had him give me a price
on fixing my Concord. He gave me a price that pretty much meant the
same thing as GET LOST! I don't think he had much interest in my
little Rambler and I'm not losing any sleep over it. I really didn't
want to lose the Vinyl top anyway.The only thing I can do is fix the
rust and glue the top back down until I can afford to have a new one
put on.
I know you asked for a private email about the car. But I might as
well tell you about it here. 83 Concord with air, cruse control,
power brakes, auto transmission. tilt steering wheel and the standard
258 with the crappy plastic valve cover. It's painted Jamaican Beige
(I call it baby poop yellow)I know it's not as interesting a car as
what most of you have. But I consider it one of the last of the rear
wheel drives. And am going to do my best to preserve it. I will be
looking for an older AMC to fix up once I get things straitened up.
I can't think of any independent parts stores around here anymore.
Most were put out of business by the big chains, but I will see what
I can find. Thanks for the reply

Jeff