Re: Chasing people with trucks-----

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Onree <onree@xxxx> wrote:
> My apologies to Doc and others . My post was written in anger, since my
> extended family was involved, and I knew both the killer and the killee. I
> should have sat on it for a day and done a rewrite before I sent it. When I
> re-read it, it does look pretty harsh. I absolutely stand by my first
> sentence that Doc was truly lucky that he missed. Maybe it was just a macho
> show of being the meanest SOB in the valley with maybe no real harm
> intended, but it is sometimes a pretty thin line that separates that from a
> tragedy that spreads far far beyond the original intention.
> I appreciate Doc's advice and marvel at his patience in restoring the
> interior pieces on his Hornet. I have personally learned a lot from his
> posts. I apologize again if it seemed that I was attacking the person and
> not the behavior.
> Bart has a right (and duty) as list owner/group leader to step in to keep
> things under control. This group is a good group. Lots of good advice and
> information. Friendly and social too. I'd hate to see it turn into flames
> and sniping like some of the other amc sites. Sorry if I stepped over the
> line.
> Onree
>

> on 6/22/04 3:20 PM, badass73gremlin@xxxx at
> badass73gremlin@xxxx did write:
>

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/06/22 Tue AM 06:11:33 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Chasing people with trucks-----
>
> Thats not the reason why i stepped in,it was becuase the vehicular homicide
> or attempt there of thread was making another member here angry and it was
> bound to turn into an argument.I only stepped in to avoid that,I'm not angry
> with you or the other member.i was just being the sherrif of Bartingham :)
> Bart

No problem or offence taken. Sorry about your losses. I was merely stateing that it was better to beat on his car and straighten it than to take out his frustrations than to beat on the guy's head. Booze was never involved in any of my actions. Working in construction and being in charge at different levels and at different companys demanded you be the meanest SOB on the hill or you got run over by the men so I was & that also includes being in charge of ground support equiptment on the flight line in the Navy for 4 years and working on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier, many lives depended if me & my men to do the right job. Some times there is a fear factor needed at times to be in charge and I supply'd it, though it may seem radical to some but that was just me and it worked. My friends know the real me, the other people that know me both respect me for being a fair person & fear me if they cross me. AMC content thanks for the kind words about my interior resto. I will have some exterior pic's soon and some before and after pic's when the interior is done. Have a good day. I got some parts to pickup.
"Doc"