Re: Setbacks And Delays In The Land OF OZZ

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Doc
>
> All things considered, there is something you need to keep in
> mind........once all the repairs are complete, you should never have to do them again. As far
> as finding the parts are concerned, the hassle is minor. Considering the age
> of our vehicles, we should be happy the parts are still available.
>
> Hang in there and look at the positive side. You have two fine rides.
>
> Rick

I am makeing headway with the parts. I stood there at the parts counter for 45 min. yesterday and we now have the parts situation under control. There is nothing like eliminateing the middle man when you have a good parts man the calls the factory direct for availability and if the parts have been shipped. The middle man screwed up 2 weeks ago and it took an extra 5 days to get a power steering hose because of his stupidity. The yellow car is waiting for the idler arm so the front end can be lined up. My friend said he is slow so he can keep the car till it comes, if not I am only 6 blocks away and will just bring it home till the idler arm comes. I should have all the front end parts for the orange car this week too so that is next. So that will be next weeks project. I got to see how much of the 1,000$ cash I have on hand besides the 300$ mad money I have left after all this front end work on the 2 cars. The orange car still needs a complete brake job, lines, drums, rotors, and hardware. The yellow car needs the front disc brake conversion too. I might as well get it all done while I can. I might have to take some more money out of the bank to pay for all this work. In the mean while all the cosmetic parts I have lined up for both cars are on hold. I told the people my problem and they seem to understand. I just hope the parts are not sold till I get the cash.
"Doc"