The Red Headed Stepchild

One thing you must all remember is that Hornet's/Gremlin's/Concords/Spirit's/Eagle's were the main stay of AMC from 1970 till Za Mopar boys took over. We all have our preferences on which of the above cars we prefer and also can afford. My preference is the 74 Hornet Hatchback as I now have 2 of them. To each his own. We have most of the other models beat by sheer production numbers and parts interchangeability. So if you have a 2 door this or a 4 door that or a wagon or a whatever and you like it good for you save it as it is all part of the AMC history. Say AMEN & AMC.
"Doc"