Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Setbacks And Delays In The Land OF OZZ

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Setbacks And Delays In The Land OF OZZ

Doc

All things considered, there is something you need to keep in mind........once all the repairs are complete, you should never have to do them again. As far as finding the parts are concerned, the hassle is minor. Considering the age of our vehicles, we should be happy the parts are still available.

Hang in there and look at the positive side. You have two fine rides.

Rick