[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Chasing people with trucks-----

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: Onree <onree@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/06/21 Mon PM 09:42:26 EDT
> To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Chasing people with trucks-----
>
> You are a very lucky man "Doc," that you missed your target. After too much
> to drink and a minor or imagined insult, one of my in-laws--Brad--ran a guy
> down (purposely) in a tavern parking lot. Ironically, the guy he hit and
> killed wasn't even the one he was after. The aggravated motor vehicle
> homicide conviction will let him spend seventeen well deserved years in the
> Minnesota state prison system, followed by a LIFETIME drivers license
> revocation. The innocent victim left behind two small children, and a wife
> who sued for wrongful death and eventually ended up with my in-laws dairy
> farm and house, because Brad had no insurance on his pickup.
>
> Do you believe in Karma? Maybe that judge that keeps dragging his feet on
> signing the papers for you is some distant relative of the guy you once
> tried to run over.
> Onree
>

> on 6/19/04 4:45 PM, AMC74HORNET@xxxx at AMC74HORNET@xxxx did
> write:
>
> Glad to hear the car was not seriously damaged. I can understand the
> frustration factor with the tow strap breaking and damageing your car
> but haveing to hear some ass diss your car had to be the pits. Better
> you spent the time hammering on the car than the asses head. Self
> control is not one of my strong points although I have become mellow'r
> with age. The owner of the last place I worked for was a childhood
> friend and told the comptroler not to make me mad as I had a bad habbit
> of chaseing people with trucks and forklifts. I tried to run over one of
> the truch drivers over one day in the yard with a pickup truck in front
> of the comptroler one day. I never had a problem with him or anyone else
> there after that. They all complained to the owner who told them "I told
> you so" and that was the end of that. Anyhow the car is on it's way to
> be repaired and no one was hurt so that is a plus. Later!!!
> "Doc"
>

> Allright guys,lest not start snapping each others heads off over some stupid ass $#!t lets be cool like the Fonz,aighty!!
> Bart

Hey Bart I got no problem, one of the reasons nobody messes with me is they remember me from 35-40 years ago and are still afraid of me even though I am now and old cripple and have become somewhat mellow in the last 15-20 years. Even the color of my yellow Hornet is "Mellow Yellow" Some people still get scared when they see that funny look in my eye. Oh I forgot to mention I chased some idiot with a big Cat bulldozer across a construction site one time banging the bucket on the ground as I chased him, it was more for the fear factor than trying to kill him. LOL But like I say "I am much better now"
"Doc"