Car Show

Well, the weather was right and I finally got the Oil Changed in the Gremlin. I took him to the first car show I have been to this summer. Of course no other Gremlins. Guy I know did have his Pacer Wagon there. He has put a Caddy engine in it. I believe the thing had 8.5 litter on it. If my calculations are right that would mean it is around 500 cubic inches. I will have to ask the next time I see him. I will say this year it seems like the people had a little more respect for the Gremlin than in the past. Not a one laugh at it. Most people ask intelligent questions. Maybe they are coming of age. I know this might sound stupidbut I think it might be the historic license plates on him. I still love Eddie's new car sticker that I have in the side window. I don't have the heart to tell them where I got it. They think itis the real one. Only the guy with the Pacer knew the sticker was from a 10 year older car. While messingunder the hood did find out I am going to have to replace the water pump before I do much driving. The thing has all kinds of play in it. It sure looks like it is going to be a pain in the rear to change.
Terry