Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ever turbocharge a amc v8?

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/19 Sat PM 11:35:10 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ever turbocharge a amc v8?

Dennis ,someone at Mike Lukes Great AMC day part 3 thing he puts on every year had a turbo set up he was selling for AMC V8s for a grand,To me it looked pretty elaborate and not worth the time and effort 'Mike,maybe you can tell us more about that turbo set up at your show?' but then again maybe you could adapt a Paxton or Garret turbosharger on a AMC?
Bart
Ever since I got my Ford Powerstroke turbo diesel and the wifes srt-4
turbo, I have been contemplating turboing it for the heck of it.

I did a search on the web but havent seen much on it. Im looking to
keep it simple and only get about 5 psi.

Im running a stock 401 with mild cam, intake and 4bbl.

I have a set of headers from my jeep I could play with and turbo's
are getting cheap.