Re: Anyone ever turbocharge a amc v8?

 I haven't turbocharged a V-8 but I am turboing a I-6 for my gremmie,
and the same rules are at hand. For examble, my turbo is off a Grand
National, v-6 but the displacement of the to engines is the same, 3.8
liters. so what you do is figure out your engines diplacement in
liters, then look on ebay, or your local junk yard that turbo. If you
want to run a twin turbo set up, just divide the diplacement in
half. If you are still confused, Dick Datson out of sarasota, FL is
the editor of "The Blow-Thru Turbocharger Book"and also check out
these sites; www.turboforce.com, and
www.egroups.com/group/blowthruturbo

Hope this helps
Justin