Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: A question along with the motor mounts

From: "Simms" <MrSimms7@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/02 Wed AM 09:46:28 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: A question along with the motor mounts

my rear springs were factory V8 ones and have a leaf from a toyotoa pickup on each side so my 400lb fat ass don't even budge my gremlin
Bart
the V8 springs are MUCH stiffer...

the difference in weight from a I6 to a V8 is quite a bit...

when I swapped motors my nose dropped about 3" over having the 6er in
it...

a buddy of mine has a fact. V8 gremlin and his is higher than mine
ever thought about being...and I don't care for the ride
either...that is a V8 car w/ A/C PS PB twin-grip torq-links and pop-
out glass...

the less options the car has...the softer the spring...so a man. 232
base grem will have the softest...

the rate is determined by coil dia., # of coils, and the coil
spacing...