Re: 1972 gremlin rear bumper

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amcbob72" <amcbob72@xxxx> wrote:
> looking for 1972 gremlin rear bumper,plain,no gaurds,rechrome
> preferably, or a good reliable chromer in nj area.thanks

There are few plateing places that do chrome on bumpers anymore due to the fact that all these new cars have that plastic crap bumper cover. I have been looking for a place to have the bumpers done on both my Hornets. I just saw an add for a place in Lindhurst N.Y. I think that is on the island. It is called Resto-Trim phone # 631-225-8830. I live right outside of N.Y. City, they should be about an hours drive from where I live. You could also check Hemmings for bumper shops, but last I checked they were all down south or in the mid west or west coast.
"Doc"