V8 swap

Okay, found another Gremlin and am now interested in wether or not I
MUST have a V8 crossmember to drop in a 360ish engine. I thought
there was someone who knew how to use the six's member and save the
300$$$$$$$. There is another one for sale in town(Wichita Falls)
with a six in it, rough interior/exterior. If anyone interested I
could perhaps get some pics and try to contact the owner with an
offer as she won't give a starting price. If I remember right it is
a 73.

Hal