Re: V8 swap

Welcome Marcus! The swap is not too hard, I am in the process of
doing one myself. The hardest part for me so far was finding a V8
crossmember (AMC made 2 different ones for 6's & 8's). The folks on
this site are an invaluable source of information, advice, and parts.
And this site is very active. I can depend on an answer to my
questions normally within a day. Can you post a photo of your new
baby? Bart can set you up a folder. Check out the pictures in
the 'photos' section to see others' cars. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "xtremeharley"
<xtremeharley@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm new to this club and just got my first AMC Gremlin. I saw the
> car and fell in love with her. Shes got a straight 6 auto and was
> wondering if someone could tell me about a v8 swap. Is it real
hard to do or not. Thanks for any help at all.