Dash Part Needed

My dash project is 6 weeks behind but I am still plugging away at it. While useing the car the other day I turned on the A/C and adjusted the vent above the heater/A/C controls and the right side of the vent appears to have some damage to the louver adjustment to angle the cold air. Anyone have one of these? I don't want to take the old dashout and find out I can't quickly repair the vent that is in the car. When I go for this dash swap I don't want to lay up the car any longer than I have to. As it is I have to paint the steering column after I remove the old dash and let that dry for a few days before installing the new dash. Help.
"Doc"