Re: Happy B-day Bart

Dear Mr. Bart,
I am the unhonorable Mr. Doodad from joe blow, Foreign
country. I am asking for you to sell your car to me as I have
inherited a large sum of money. Just name your price and I will
have my cashier guy send you a check. It will be for more than the
car since I am trying to rip you off. PLease cash it and send me
the difference. You may keep the sum of $100.00 for your birthday
present. Please write back as soon as possible since I have to pay
large sums of money to keep moving from house to house.

Possibly sincerely,
Mr. Doodad

28!!!!!!! Your still young!!!!!!

Dave Shaver