NEW PHOTOS!!

Whenever you get discouraged about your Car project, spend the day at
a car show/drag competition....it sure got me fired up! I took 3
rolls of pictures today at the 2004 All-Mopar Southern Nationals in
Reynolds, Georgia.
I {*snicker*} entered my 2003 PT Cruiser in the stock class since my
Gremlin isn't ready. Boy was that fun! Bone stock, 8,000 miles on
her! LOL...anyway, the drag racing was cool. "Team Gremlin" from
Florida was present with a nice 77 black Gremlin, and another man had
an AWESOME Orange Gremlin & was kickin' butt. There was one
generational family with all Spirits dragging and a few AMX's. I took
photos of them all, but posted only the Gremlins in a sub folder
under Lumina333. Check it out when you get a chance...I have also
included some pics of my 360 progress, although I have done more than
the photos show at this point.
When I got home this afternoon, I built the new steering linkage! OK,
I am ready to get this car on the track - NOW! Where's my purse?
Enjoy and have a Happy Memorial Day W/E! :-) -Lu-