Re:Big toy gettin' attention...hopefully!

Re:Big toy gettin' attention...hopefully!

 Yes, I hope to make some time this fair weekend (
and BOY, has it been gorgeous today , Saturday!
Mid'70's, breeze blowin', wow!). I have lots of
NeedToDo's , but I will try to get out and work on at
least one Gremlin this long weekend. Be a shame NOT
to.

Jerry