Re: NEW PHOTOS!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Whenever you get discouraged about your Car project, spend the day at
> a car show/drag competition....it sure got me fired up! I took 3
> rolls of pictures today at the 2004 All-Mopar Southern Nationals in
> Reynolds, Georgia.
> I {*snicker*} entered my 2003 PT Cruiser in the stock class since my
> Gremlin isn't ready. Boy was that fun! Bone stock, 8,000 miles on
> her! LOL...anyway, the drag racing was cool. "Team Gremlin" from
> Florida was present with a nice 77 black Gremlin, and another man had
> an AWESOME Orange Gremlin & was kickin' butt. There was one
> generational family with all Spirits dragging and a few AMX's. I took
> photos of them all, but posted only the Gremlins in a sub folder
> under Lumina333. Check it out when you get a chance...I have also
> included some pics of my 360 progress, although I have done more than
> the photos show at this point.
> When I got home this afternoon, I built the new steering linkage! OK,
> I am ready to get this car on the track - NOW! Where's my purse?
> Enjoy and have a Happy Memorial Day W/E! :-) -Lu-

Nice pic's of the Gremlin's. Looks like you had beautiful weather. Seeing all the nice AMC's at the show here was a good incentive to people to get there projects going again. Young Dave from Ct. was down with his father and I spoke to him on the MSN Messenger and he said his father has decided to get the radiator repaired in their Gremlin and he also asked me where to get brake parts for the 70 Donahue. Dis you win anything with your PT Cruiser? There is a black PT driveing around here with a beautiful 50" flame job on it and some custom Cragar SS style wheels that looks real sharp.
"Doc"