Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Well..i'm 28 years young today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Well..i'm 28 years young today

28 Man are you old. Can you still eat solid food or do you have to put  everything in a blender first. Can you tell us your secret for old age. I think I was 28 once. I am not sure been so long ago. Happy birthday
Terry