Re: Well..i'm 28 years young today

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/05/29 Sat AM 06:13:24 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Well..i'm 28 years young today
>
> Thanx Doc and cmooon your filthy rich now you can hook a brutha up can't ya LOL just kidding :)
> Bart M.
> 28 year old fart

Filthy yes, rich not yet. You know how !@#$% slow the court system works. I went to the hearing on May 5th and everything was approved, it just had to be sent to the judge for his signeature. I got a notice in the mail saying it was going to be signed on May 24th that was a week ago and it still isn't signed. My lawyer said it should be signed this comeing week some time. Seeing is believeing to me after haveing to deal with courts and lawyers in the last 1 1/2 years.
"Doc"