Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1975 gremlin...help.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1975 gremlin...help.

Congratulations on finding the Gremlin. What part of Michigan areyou in? I aquired my 72 while living Monroe. The original owner was from the Detroit area.

I see Linda has already provided the information you were seeking. Letus know how things go with the Gremlin.

Rick
72 Gremlin
Southest Texas