1975 gremlin...help.

Hello all. I was just recently lucky enough to find a 1975 gremlin in
my home state of michigan. It is a one owner all original car. It is
in great shape, but it has been sitting for a long time so it runs
pretty bad. I am just getting started working on the engine and I
have not yet got a service manual... can anyone tell me the firing
order for the 258 inline 6 cylinder???? I would greatly appreciate
any help. Thanks alot. Bye