Re: rear spoiler on 73-80 Hor/Con

There is a nice adjustable rear wing available from J. C. Whitney that bolts
snugly to the back of any 73-80 Hornet/Concord hatchback, looks really nice
a friend here put one on his 78 Concord AMX and that really made it stand
out in back, as it just semed something was missing on the booty. I do not
remember the name of the spoiler, but it looks like a Mopar type wing.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com