Re: rear spoiler on 73-80 Hor/Con

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> There is a nice adjustable rear wing available from J. C. Whitney that bolts
> snugly to the back of any 73-80 Hornet/Concord hatchback, looks really nice
> a friend here put one on his 78 Concord AMX and that really made it stand
> out in back, as it just semed something was missing on the booty. I do not
> remember the name of the spoiler, but it looks like a Mopar type wing.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

You wouldn't have a picture of it by any chance Eddie? I see all sorts of adjustable spoilers on Ricers up here that look really stupid and out of place, like the farting coffee can exhausts they run. I have the Javelin AMX spoiler I modifyed to fit the yellow Hornet. The only exterior mods I am going to make on the new one is the rear window lover and the Turbine wheels that the car had on it when I bought it and the raised white lettered BFG T/A radials I added.
"Doc"