Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: rear spoiler on 73-80 Hor/Con

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: rear spoiler on 73-80 Hor/Con

Doc, not sure JC whitney sels them anymore, they looked like this
http://www.jcwhitney.com/wcsstore/jcwhitney/images/imagecache/I33478.gif;pvf9fb7d6376272769

but they were adjustable rear wings.
More like the Mopar ones on back of this Challenger:
https://www.jimsautoparts.com/spoilers.htm

The one on back of my 71 SC/360 here is from a Fiero, bolted on nice and
tight and no overhang on either side, almost looks like it was made for the
car. Granted the Hornet Hatchbacks have a angled hatch, but that is why a
adjustable rear spoiler. If I can find a photo of his 78 black AMX with the
rear wing I'll be more than happy to share it, probably give ya'll some
ideas. And since I have my 71 SC/360 in the driveway with most of the
interior torn out, as i have been working on it 2 days in a row now (hey it
is almost 90 degrees outside, rather nice under the big ass pecan trees that
are in my yard!)
I'll take a rear photo of the SC/360 to send here with angle on the spoiler.
Ya'll take care,
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com