Interior Parts & Things

I got out the under package tray gauge panel and mocked it up in my yellow Hornet to see how it looked and would fit. It was going in the orange car but since the package tray is not in it I had to see how it looked in the yellow car. I decided I don't like the way it looks and will make my own out of plexiglass. I got 2 more plastic interior parts painted yesterday and will start on cleaning up the package tray today. I spent 2 hours yesterday polishing the rear window stainless trim and am only 3/4 the way finished, what a pain of a job.
"Doc"