good score at Bibliofind used book website for SC of American Motors...

good score at Bibliofind used book website for SC of American Motors...

 Got a GREAT buy on a used copy, ex-library, of the
Standard Catalog of AMC cars, they've been running
$50-100 USED, this one only $10. Awesome deal! I track
books on occasion, to see what 's available and such,
just happened to get a good buy with this one. Nothing
like saving 90% off a used book purchase, LOL. Anyway,
just thought I'd share my joy. Later, folks.

Jerry