Re: 1975 gremlin...help.

Hey Rick. My name is jeff. I live near Imlay city. It is about an
hour north of Detroit. I found the car in Warren. A retiree sold me
the car. It was his fathers and he bought it new in 1975 and kept it
until he passed away in 1999. It has sat in a garage ever since. So
you can imagine how much tune-up work there is to do, but it is all
fun stuff. Take care. Jeff
In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Congratulations on finding the Gremlin. What part of Michigan are
you in? I
> aquired my 72 while living Monroe. The original owner was from the
Detroit area.

> I see Linda has already provided the information you were seeking.
Let us