Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1975 gremlin...help.

From: "rangergeof" <rangergeof@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/22 Sat PM 07:14:51 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 1975 gremlin...help.

Welcome aboard,i'm sure you'll get lots of help on here and don't be afraid to ask any question and please feel free to post pics of your Gremlin or if you can't please send em to baadass73gremlin@xxxx and i will gladly post them for you.
regards
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'
Hello all. I was just recently lucky enough to find a 1975 gremlin in
my home state of michigan. It is a one owner all original car. It is
in great shape, but it has been sitting for a long time so it runs
pretty bad. I am just getting started working on the engine and I
have not yet got a service manual... can anyone tell me the firing
order for the 258 inline 6 cylinder???? I would greatly appreciate
any help.  Thanks alot. Bye