Re: Amc Forum

well...hopefully my posts about what happened to the server cleared
it up for you...

tho Fran being a good friend...I don't feel that he's getting treated
fairly in this...he pays for the webspace...set it up...and runs
it...for free...asks nothing of anyone...that alone should be enough
to keep ANYONE off of his back...

you make him sound stubborn for thinking that he wouldn't give the
forum away...on the april fools joke...well...lets just say I called
him...and if he was really in a bind or wanted out from under the
forum...that I would be the one to 'inherit' it...

also...who is he to delegate anything to anyone?...I feel that he
does a wonderful job with it...and trying to stay on top of
things...more problems lie in people posting in the wrong areas and
double posting...tho some people just need a 'lil reminder' or
introduced to the idea that you don't do those things...which we are
all human...and all make mistakes...(its when you don't learn from
them that I have a problem w/ that person...just ask my
boss)...also...in saying that...Fran is human too...and if he goes on
vacation...he should be able to leave for a few weeks and come back
to just how he left the forum...not everyone fighting, carring on,
and bickering...let alone the clutter that I mentioned above...

think of it as your garage...the more organized YOU keep it...the
easier that it will be on you and possibly others later...

tho it sounds like that since the chat is still down...cause I have
not had anytime to find out why it doesn't work w/ the new
server...maybe I should give it away?...all I'm gonna say is..."have
fun w/ the scripts!" LMAO!

just don't read any of the above as being bitter or hasty...cause it
wasn't typed w/ that in mind...just tellin it like it is... ;)

and remember...we all have down time...just try to keep that in
mind...we don't all 'go on break' at the sametime...and for how mild
the downtime for the forum was and for what we got in return...it was
well worth it...as for the Chat...I don't think it got used that much
anyways...but when I started to get PMs askin about it...then a
thread on it...I realized that it was time that I get the ball rollin
and get it back up and running...just don't think I let it set
either...I tried reinstalling and updating it...still no luck...just
a busy time of year for me...esp. tryin to finish my car and GAD3
creeping ever nearer...

-Simms-