Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Amc Forum

Ya I am all for the delegating idea. I have a tech question too,  and I am counting on the replies on my oil pump kits so I can start really marketing them agressively. I have decided to have more made and I have kits available and ready to ship now. I want some good feedback to show the public how great these oil pump kits are. I am so glad I have one in my 360 now.
 Davis
 O ya my tech ? I have a slight stumble off idle on my holley 4150 650 DP carb. What is the fix? It has a fresh rebuild. Should I get a 50cc accelerator pump? I had this same problem when I built my 1st gremlin. Never got it fixed, even with the 50cc pump.
 Thanks

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
Yeah It seems like everytime i get gung ho and need help with
something its down.

Fran needs to start delegating some jobs to others so they can keep
it going.  Either that or we need to find someone else to take over
the site completely.

But he'll never go for that.