Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fuel tank

I finally got around to pulling the fuel tank from the parts car. OnceI got it home I cut the entire sending unit receptacle out and prepped it for my new tank. The float was shot and when I tested the unit with a fuel gauge, it didn't work properly.

It won't be a total waste though. For now I'll remove the float mechanism and modify the unit with a second pick-up tube then install it on the new tank. Although the unit was originally mounted on the back side of the gas tank, I may mount it on the top. In the future I can always buy another sending unit and swap it out to use with a gauge.

One more thing.........your window regulator is on the way. I cleaned it up a little before I boxed it up. Let me know when it arrives.

Ya'll have a good weekend.

Rick