Re: ESPO Springs & Things

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc are you doing shots of B12 "Chemtool" :~))>
> As for springs, ya'll might want to also try Detroit Eaton Springs, and
> compare prices to ESPO, both fine companies are listed on my Planet Houston
> Vendors list on my website for over a decade, great products both fo them.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

This spring job is turnng out to be more expensive than I thought. 275$ plus labor to rebuild my 2 old springs. 150$ & 300$ to install new springs, bushings, shackles & shocks. Eaton wants 400$ for 2 5 leaf springs. Kennedy American wants 129$ per spring. I am going with the set from ESPO for 160$. I already have the new shackles, spring bolts and urathane bushings, that was 91.75$ and the new shocks which were 35$. Looking at this car on the lift yesterday it only has 3 leafs in each spring. I thought the standard spring had 4 and the heavy duty had 5? My other 74 had 4 leafs when it was bought new.
"Doc"