From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 5:20 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] ESPO Springs & Things

> Had to hit the Dr's office for a B-12 shot today. Went by th other shop
for a price on the rear springs installation and was quoted a price of 300$
with me supplying all the parts. Told him the other shop said 150$ and then
he said ok, 150$. I also checked Eaton & Kennedy American for the spring
prices and they were insane. I got my shackles and urathane bushings from
ESPO today and decided to just order the springs from them too. I will do
that tomorrow.