Re: th400 into my 74. help????

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> There are TH400's out there with an AMC bolt pattern to attach it to the
> engine.I don't know if they still exist, but there was a company in San Antonio,
> Texas called TransAdapt that made and sold an adapter. The adapter allowed the
> more plentiful GM TH400 to be used.
>
> Rick

Not being familiar with T400's and their Jeep insatllation at the 2000 AMO Nationals I met a vender who was selling what appeared to be either steel or cast iron T400 adapters for Jeeps. He said they were factory AMC. This is why I asked the case patern question. This is the guy I bought my V8 crossmember and engine plates from.
"Doc"