Re: new pics

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> I posted a pic of my dual fan setup and a pic of my Moroso water
> pump drive. Bart you can delete them later if you want. I think
> someone asked to see the pics.
> Davis

That was me "Doc" who asked to see the pic's. Nice setup on the fans. I'd like to go with an auxillary fan set up on my new Hornet daily driver but with the 6 cyl engines extra length behind the radiator and the A/C condencer in front I have no room. Nice clean set up on the elect. water pump conversion. Do you have a thermostat to operate the fans?
"Doc"