Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Painting Weather Today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Painting Weather Today

With all the painting you're doing it makes me wish I lived closer so you could help me with mine. I have vacation planned for next week and if the weather is good, I'll try to get some of my dash pieces painted. Atleast that's my plan, but it will also depend on the "honey do" list. :)

Rick