Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: th400 into my 74. help????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: th400 into my 74. help????

There are TH400's out there with an AMC bolt pattern to attach it to the engine.I don't know if they still exist, but there was a company in San Antonio, Texas called TransAdapt that made and sold an adapter. The adapter allowed the more plentiful GM TH400 to be used.

Rick