Hornet AMX Parts

I found me a nice rear 77 Hornet AMX louver for 150$ + Shipping in MA. I really wasen't looking for one but it popped up on the AMX Files so I am buying it for the new Hornet. This is more of a comfort thing than looks for me on this car. The one on my other car really helps keep that black interior cooler and save the rear seat and carpet. The wife even suggested I buy it for that reason as she knows how the one worked on the other car and this car will have a black interior soon too. So now the only deviation from a stock looking Hornet is the BFG's and Turbine Wheels and a rear louver. Did you make your deal with this guy on the parts you were looking for Rick. He is getting me the price for shipping today. I am stopping by my friends body shop today to get a price on painting the louver if I bring it to him sanded and ready to paint. I think I will have him paint it gloss black and install it. I haven't decided what color I am painting the car yet but that orange has go to go and black will go with any color I chose.
"Doc"