Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: E-Mail Delivery Problem

In a message dated 5/7/2004 5:44:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> > In a message dated 5/6/2004 5:50:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
> >

> > My first car in 1964 was a 1959 Stude Lark.
> > > "Doc"
> > >

> > Doc, Seems we have more in common than AMC's. ...spot in your heart for your first car. Mine is for the Lark. I even have the lark script emblem off the trunk from where I decked it."Doc"

Doc, First cars are special, my first car was a '66 Fairlane 500 2dr-hardtop that I bought from my cousin in 1969 with a 289, bench seat and automatic. By the time I sold it in 1972 it had a 351 and 3speed on the floor. In 1982 (by this time I was married, two kids and my own buisness) I stumbled on an-other '66 Fairlane 500, also a 2dr hardtop, exact same interior as my first one only the exterior color was different. It wasn't running at the time and I only paid $65 dollars for it. Was I surprised to find, when I went to rebuild the engine that this car had a 427 'FE' BIG BLOCK in it. I still have this car today. 'The Mix'