Re: Column vs. Floor Shifter

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> The last Gremlin I had used the column shift. It was kinda nice having it out
> of the way but then a floor shift will give it more favorable, sporty look.
>
> The Gremlin I'm putting together now has a floor shift. It is a Lokar unit
> and uses a steel rod insted of a cable. I think I'll be happy with it.
>
> Rick

Is that the one that bolts directly to the trans? I had one of their catalogs a few years back, they have some nice stuff. I am going with the cable one for ease of installation and shifter positioning on the yellow car. I will probably have my trans guy install it this summer before having the interior finished.
"Doc"