Re: Column vs. Floor Shifter

Great suggestion, Doc - thanks!
> That parts car Gremlin you got me some parts out of, get the
steering column out of it as you said it was a factory floor shift
car if you are going to convert your car to a floor shift. It will be
a lot cleaner looking. My yellow Hornet is a factory floor shift car
with that clean column. I got a B&M shifter to put in it but havent
yet. The new Hornet I am just going to leave the column auto shift in
it since it is going to be mainly a slightly modifyed daily driver.