Re: GAD III..

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <mluke11882@xxxx> wrote:
> Yes Doc, the List i mentioned is the AMX files, I used to be a
> memeber but got very discourage and quit lots of years back, seemed
> to be to much bickering, and B.s. for my likeing...
> we will also be going to Cecil in June, and the Cordova race in
> sept. don;t know if we will make the kenosha show or not, i would
> perfur to go racing as to show our cars...
> Mike
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <mluke11882@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > > Doc. GAD stands for *Great AMC Day* at national trial raceway
> near
> > > columbus Ohio,there is going to be a grudge nmatch between
> Herman
> > > Lewis and Hemmi Adkins,,the annual forum grudge match, between
> > > Reb25a Vs Kibler, with the loser getting the horses a s s award,
> and
> > > the winner gets the good trophy..the date is friday May 28th
> 2004,
> > > they will be aprox. 100 cars there,, people coming from Mi,
> ind.,
> > > Ill., new jorsey, ky. tenn. west Va. and Todd and his wife are
> from
> > > Florida, i have gotten some request from 2 people from texas
> too. we
> > > will also have a gremlin and a few other folks come down from
> Canada
> > > too. there is free food, door prizes, trophies, cash payouts.
> and
> > > just a great day to have FUN!!!! was kinda hoping someone would
> post
> > > info about it on *the list* however i am not a member there,nut
> have
> > > loked several times to see if it has been mentioned there....
> > > Mike
> >
> > Thanks for the info Mike. The reason I asked was that I had never
> heard of it before or seen it mentioned anywhere. Sounds like a real
> fun day. I wish I could make it but health prevents it. "The List"
> you mentioned is that the AMX File's?
> > "Doc"

I know what you mean about the AMX Files. Both me and my son have been taken to task there for just asking questions. There seems to be a lot of ego's there. But I will have to say I have made some good friends there and have gotten some good deals on parts I needed. That's where I first knew Bart from, I bought some models from him. I just take the AMX Files with a grain of salt. It seems the larger the group the more problems there are. The bickerng on the AMX Files is what made me look around for other AMC groups over the last 2-3 years. That's how I found this one. Most other AMC groups are dead except for the Fourm but I don't care for their format. This group suits me just fine.
"Doc"